The company provides innovative mobile solutions to the health sector. Building on our current client list we continually strive to introduce new innovative product into our Health Economy. We are looking for a Software Developer to work within our development team to help migrate our core Windows applications to both iOS and Android, and also to work on new portfolio product development. The person we are looking for will be a self-motivated and creative front-end developer with Digital UX / UI Design abilities, (knowledge of Xamarin would be beneficial), to join our team in Liverpool.
The main responsibility is to work with our current development team to successfully migrate our current healthcare e-obs platform, currently designed for Windows 10, for use on multiple systems, i.e. iOS and Android. The successful candidate will also be expected to work across our entire digital output, collaborating closely with the rest of the development team assisting in the generation of functional and intelligent solutions to meet client’s requirements. The role will benefit from both in-house and industrial level training, where required, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Working closely with the development team and contribute to new product development, customisation and upgrades.
- Working with a range of development languages on database (MSSQL) driven applications.
- A need to be self-motivated and flexible enough to help out wherever necessary.
- Assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understanding of standard systems development lifecycle processes. Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Documenting your work process fully for our ISO accreditation.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly strive for ideas and ways to improve our data visualization tools
- Framework – Codeigniter, ASP.Net (MVC)
- Web Services & Integration – SOAP/ XML
- External Libraries – for graphs, charts, pdf (printing) (JQuery)
- Web Servers – XAMPP, IIS
- DB – SQL Server
- Source Control – SVN
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in web-based content management systems and frameworks
- Graphic design skills would also be useful.
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development
|Place Of Work||Liverpool|
|Hours Of Work||37.5|
|Responsible to||Chief Technical Officer|